Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2016

New Release At Scrapper's Delight

Hi everyone it is time for another new release over at 

I got to use
Easter Babies 1

Here is my card




I colored my sweet image with colored pencils.  The white dots was added with a white gel pen.  I used to patterned papers out of my stash with hot pink background.  I embossed the clouds that is raining jelly beans.  What is Easter without a bunny and chick.  I added a cute glitterly blue bow along with a sentiment.  The sentiment and image on the inside are stamped.

I have entered the following challenges  


9 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely image and great Easter card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Michelle N. said...

Such a cute image and lovely Easter card-thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs Easter Challenge!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a gorgeous card and image .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Unknown said...

What an adorable image! Love your layout and colors too! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina - 4CC DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TSB, good luck!!! Amy DT

Yvonne said...

Very cute card!

Beatriz said...

Lovely card but unfortunately you have not used an Alicia Bel`s digi which is a condition for participation and your card will be remove for the challenge.

Mia Scott said...

Adorable card, Thank you for joining in with the 'Spring Colours' challenge at Polkadoodles Mia - DT Member xx

Claire said...

Beautiful card, love it! Thanks so much for joining our Spring Colours Challenge at Polkadoodles this time
Claire xx