Followers

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Cast A Spell

Simply Betty Stamps has a new challenge
for the 13 Days Of Halloween.
 
The challenge is
Traditional Halloween Colors
{Orange, Purple, Lime Green, and Black}
Anything Goes
 
I used
 

 
 
 
I colored my image with colored pencils.  I cut the frame out using my Elegant Edges Cartridge.  I added a strip of orange paper with some Boo ribbon across it.  The cat was cut out using The Happy Hauntings Cartridge.  I added some cute google eyes to him.  I punched out some spiders to finish off my card.  The sentiment came with the digi.  I stamped the sentiment on the inside of my card.
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.co.uk/  Use Traditional Halloween Colors

5 comments:

Katya said...

Wow that is color pencils? Great job! I love the vibrancy of the colors, the glitter in her hair, the spiders and very well framed card. The inside is really cute too! Thank you for joining our 13 Days of Halloween Color Combo challenge at Simply Betty Stamp :) Good luck.

Katya Bess
SBS DT
Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

Bianca said...

That´s such a great project for Halloween! I love all that fab little detailsyou have add. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Tammy Miller said...

Love your project so very cute! Thanks for joining in our October Bingo Challenge @ Catch the Bug! Hope you will join us again soon.

Jen Leeflang said...

Your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for playing Bugaboo Bingo with us this week. I'm holding thumbs for you! Please join us again soon!
luv
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Elizabeth said...

Such a fun and festive card, love it! Thanks for joining us at the Art By Mi Ran Challenge this time. Good luck! Hugs, Elizabeth