Followers

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Don't Be Square Challenge over at Delightful Challenges

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
 
The Theme is
Don't Be Square
{any shaped card except a square}
 
I used the following Digital Delights By Louby Loo
 
 



 
I colored my image with colored pencils, and went over with a glitter glue to give her some sparkle.  The card is a tombstone cut using my Oct 31st Cartridge.  The gate is also cut from the same cartridge.  I found the Happy Halloween banner in my stash and placed it at the top.  I also embossed the tombstone with a Tim Holtz embossing folder.  I also added some cute sticker to the front and inside of my card.  Punched out and distressing some colored leaves.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 


4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

I think this is mind-blowing, Christine! Absolutely AMAZING! xx

Julie Odil said...

Christine, this is wonderful! I love everything that is going on in this card! So creative!

Wendy Hall said...

Wonderful :)
Hugs
Wendy

Robin Parker said...

Christine, this is unbelievable! I just love looking at all the elements you incorporated for this challenge. So bright and fun to see, thanks!