Followers

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Delightful Challenges Include Purple and Green

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over  at
Delightful Challenges
 
Include
Purple and Green
 
Digital Delights By Louby Loo Items used
Witch Kiddles
Witch kiddles
 
 
 
 
I colored my image with colored pencils.  I made this cracker treat box to hold some Halloween goodies.  I used some cute green Halloween ribbon to tie my ends with.  The window as cut out using my Oct. 31st Cartridge.  I added some green flowers along with some punched  out spiders.  I stamped the skeleton and sentiment.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 


3 comments:

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a adorable project! Simply perfect for the challenge this week. Well done.
Denise

Wendy Hall said...

Love this Chris!
Hugs
Wendy

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantastic idea hun, just love it!
Hugs Shell xx