Followers

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge

Hi everyone this is my first post representing
Sweet Pea Stampers

This challenge theme is
Under The Sea
 
I used
 
ching-chou kuik's Carnation of May- DIGI
Larger Image
 
 
I colored my image with Spectrum Noirs.  The die cut behind my mermaid was cut with my Circuit Expressions Machine.  I also cut all the flowers used on this card.  I hot glued a string of pearls around the die cut.  For centers of my flowers I used sparkly gems and pearls.  I added some cute
fish to swim around my mermaids.
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Christine, this card is gorgeous. She's certainly a beautiful image which you have coloured in well with your Spectrum Noir pens. Love the addition of the flowers and pearls. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Hazel said...

Beautiful card - love the strong bright colours x