Followers

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Scrappers Delights New Release

Sorry everyone for this late post.  It was storming here and internet was acting up.
Scrappers Delight is having a new release today and proud to show off one of the releases.
 
Alina Fairy Digi

MY STORE

Please make sure you link to the product HERE

http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=610
 
Here is my card
 
 
I colored my stamp with colored pencils.  I took trulle and made a bow, then punched out the little blue flowers and glued them to my bow.  I took glitter glue and spread it out on my bow to give it some sparkle.  I also added a string of jewels across the bottom.  I added a sentiment and have a great fairy card.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 

No comments: