Followers

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Scrapper's Delight Challenge S is for Space

Hi everyone I am glad to announce that I have been chosen to be
on the
Scrapper's Delight Dt.
Today is the first challenge and the theme is
"S is for Space"
We are also celebrating a new release.
Super Hero Girl 2
Space Digi Papers-1
Sentiments Space
Here is my card

I colored my image with colored pencils and markers.  The card is a center step card.  I used two main colors green and blue.  I embossed the blue background paper with my stars embossing folder.  The planet and star background paper is digital paper called Space Digi Paper Set, which I colored with colored pencils and markers.  The rocket ships are stickers that I had in my stash.


I have entered the following challenges
http://notrealstamps.blogspot.co.uk/   Anything But Square
http://digidarlas.blogspot.com/  Fancy Folds no Square Cards




a

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Such a fabby n fun card xx love it

Emily Thubbron said...

What an amazing card. I love all the elements you included. That is a great stamp set. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla this week.

Emily T. DT for DD

Kim said...

This is amazing! Love all the elements and the colors are gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

Kim - PTT DT

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love it! The colors are great!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

Kim. said...

Wow what an amazing card, love the images and how you used them on this step card. Thanks for sharing with us this month at Natalie & Amy's Challenge.
Kim xXx