Followers

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge Recipe Challenge

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
 
 
The Theme is
A Recipe Challenge
{Pink, Border, Scallops, And Bow}
 
Our Sponsor
 
The Prize
3 images of winners choice
 
I used Mouse With Flower Cart from Digi Stamps Characters
 
Here is my card.
 
 
Inside of card
 
I colored my stamp with colored pencils and markers.  I used this fabulous cupcake paper which is pink for my background.  I added my border punch to the bottom and top of my card.  The scallop are on the die cut I used to place my sentiment on. I added a nice pink polka dot bow with a green flower in the center of it.  I used a spellbinders die to decorate the inside of my card.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Edwina said...

Christine, Your card is so pretty. I love it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Laurence said...

Such a cute and pretty card. Really love it.

Laurence DT Sis