Followers

Friday, May 3, 2013

Stamping Dragon Inspiration Friday

Hi everyone it is finally Friday, and that means another
Friday Inspiration From Stamping Dragon

Here is a card I made using the wonderful stamp
Yoo Hoo In Frame

 
 
 
 
I colored my stamp with colored pencils.  The butterfly and sentiment was cut out with my Circut Expressions using The Animal Kingdom and Sweet Treats Cartridge.  I embossed some embellishment for the side.  I added some brown and peach flowers under my butterfly.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 

 

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous image and love the design. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Dragonlady said...

Fantastic creation, love your sentiments. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments, hope you have remembered to do the hop.

Hugs Ali x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx