Followers

Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Release and Challenge at Delightful Challenge "Add A Ribbon"

It is time for a new release at
 
 
Challenge Theme
Add A Ribbon
 
I used the following items from Digital Delights By Louby Loo
Graduation Dan
Keeping In Touch Sentiment Set
 
 
 
 
I colored my stamp with colored pencils. The graduation card is a fancy fold card.  The tasel is made of black twine with a gold ban.  The  hat folds up as you can see in the photos.
 Hop on over a see the new release at
 
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

Joey said...

This made me smile, love how you made the grad cap into the card, so creative :) Joey xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW!! just love this, the colours & the fancy shape is great!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

Love this card would love to know how you made it.
Loriann
Craftymama3@blogspot.com

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Christine:)
Love this fun card! The fold is totally genius! I'm with the others...I would love to know how you made it! So Cool!
Hugs,
Lisa

Larelyn said...

Fantastic fold for this adorable image.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Wendy Hall said...

Brilliant card Christine!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Debbie said...

absolutely fabulous! Love this fold Christine!

DebbieM
SSD DT

Unknown said...

Super cute Christine! Love the hat! I pinned that hat to create one for my niece who's graduating HS this year!
Thank you for joining our DTBST Challenge this week.
Ruza, SSD Designer