Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Robyn' s Fetish Challenge #152 Food Or Drink

Well it is Siunday againand time for another challenge over at
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
 
 
The theme is
Food Or Drink
 
Our sponsor this week is
 
The Prize
$20 gift certificate to The Paper Shelter
 
 
I got to use the fabulous Ice Cream Cart stamp from The Paper Shelter.  I colored it with colored pencils.  I decides to do a simple card because the stasmp had so much detail.  The frame was cut with the Elegant Edges Cartridge from Circut.  The flowers were addded for fun,
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 

4 comments:

Laurence said...

Great card, love your "frame" in red and blue.

Thanks for sharing.
Laurence DT Sis

Edwina said...

Very pretty! I love the blue and reds. The frame around it is wonderful. It accents the image well. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours. Marlene DT sis

Liliya said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the bright colours! Lilia (DT Sister)