Followers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Guess Dt At C.R.A.F.T.

Hi everyone I am delighted to let you know that I Am Guess Dt over at
 
 
The sponsor for this challenge is
 
 
 
 
I used 'JOLLY OLE SANTA' on my Easel Drawer Card.  I colored him with colored pencils.  I made this Easel  Drawer Card from my tutorial that can be found on Digital Delights By Louby Loo You Tube Channel.  The fur has glitter glue on it to give it some sparkle.  I stamped the sentiment and placed it on the bottom so it will hold  the easel card. 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Christine. Congrats on your well deserved GDT spot. This is just beautiful. Love the colours and all the little finishing touches. Everything works so well together. Hop on over to my blog to partake in my 400 Follower Give Away - thank you so much if you have already participated.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is such a super cute way to give a gift, lovely coloring too.