Followers

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cupcake Inspirations

Hi everyone it is time for another photo inspiration challenge over at
 
 
 
Our sponsor this week is
The Twinery
 
 
I used the the sweet stamp from the Paper Shelter.  I placed him on the spellbinder  die cuts. Then I placed them on a tag.  I wrapped Lilac twine from The Twinery arond the base of card. I used the Caribean and Peabody Twine around the tag and.  I colored my image with colored pencils.  The flower/snowflake was cut with the spellbinder die.  I stamped sentiment in Peeled Paint Distressing ink.  I added some bling in the corners.
 
I have entered in the following challenges
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/   It is beginng to look like Christmas
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

Rene said...

How cute!!! What an adorable little elf!
Rene ;D

Indy's Designs said...

I love this image! The colors are spectacular! Great work!
Indy

VanessaB said...

fun and adorable :)

Eileen said...

Love what you have done with the TPS image here. Gorgeous colours and great use of diecuts and twine.
Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter 'Christmas is Coming' challenge, and good luck
Eileen x

Sparkly Engineer said...

Aboslutely adorable. Love everything about this card. The coloring, the papers, the stamp, the sketch - just love it.

Cards By MI said...

What a stunning looking card. It's great! Love what you have done with this fun and funky new images from the Shelter. It's perfect for our "Christmas is coming!" challenge over at the Paper Shelter.
Love n hugs
Marie, team leader TPS

Raquel said...

Cute card! Love the color combination and the image is so cute

Thanks for sharing this at My Sheri Crafts