Followers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Lil Bec Adventures

Hi everyone this is my first post for
I used the stamp
Happy Birthday Lil Bec



I colored her with colored pencils.  The card is done spellbinder die cuts. The first layer is embossed with the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.  The sentiment is also done with spellbinder die with the sentiment stamped inside.  I put a green polka dot ribbon under my sentiment with some wonderful cupcake stickers on the ends. I found this cute balloon sticker and put in the lower corner of the card.  The inside is stamp in Broken China Blue Distressing Ink by Tim holtz.  I also palced these cute cupcake stickers in each corner.
To find the stamp and others, please go to

1 comment:

Sassy Raggedy said...

What an adorable image. I love those cupcakes. Great Job Christine. joann sassy raggedy