Followers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Tropical Christmas

Hi everyone it is time for another wonderful challenge over

The theme is
Show us your Bling.

Our wonderful sponsor is
Bugaboo



I used the Tropical Santa Buried In The Sand.  I colored  my image with colored pencils.  I went over it in glitter glue.  I used a die to cut out my tree.  I punched the flowers out of green foil paper.  I went over the tree in glitter glue then added the flowers and gems to it.






I have entered the following challenges



2 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally love all the sparkles and shine to your card! It's really beautiful. And all that layering is fantastic.

Unknown said...

LOVE this card!!! I love the sparkle.. its so perfect! and I LOVE that you decorated the inside.. I really really need to go back and do this!!