Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shaker Card

Hi everyone this  is my first post for the

The Wonderful sponsor for our challenge this week is

The theme is
Moving Part On Your Card.

I used the the stamp Horsing Around.  I colored the stamp in colored pencils.  This was a challenge for me to make a moving part.  So I did a shaker card.  I used a old sizzix die frame to get my card.  The card was filled was some sparkling confetti.   I put butterfly stickers all around the frame. So she is waving to all her followers.









5 comments:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Great job fellow DT. I love your card and appreciate it even more know all that you did with it.

Helen Berry said...

WOWEE!! This is fabulous Christine. Such a sweet image and beautiful colouring. What a great idea to use the shaker design too. Brilliant first TTDT card - welcome again to the team ;))

Crafting Vicky said...

Stunning card. Just love the shaker! I've never done a card like that, and will have to try it out.

crafty-stamper said...

Love your card great idea to make a shaker card and love how you have done the inside too
carol x

Larelyn said...

Ooooooh, love the idea of the shaker card. Your card is so sweet. Funny that we're on two DT's together and we chose the same image - hmmmm, great minds???
Hugs,
Larelyn