Followers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Challenge At The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog

Hey everyone it is time for another challenge at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog
This months sponsor is Digital Delights By Louby Loo
Now what you need to do is entered  a card with lace and ribbons.  It's  that simple, but remember you can only enter one time.
So here is my card to give some inspiration

I used two of my favorite stamps from Digital Delights By Louby Loo.  The little girl is "Farm Girl Polly" from The Down On The Farm Series.  The dog is from the  " Lonely Pups Set" that you can purchase there also.   I used a digital photo shop program to put these to stamps together.   The papers I used are digital papers from Digital Delights By Louby Loo and they are
 "Pampered Paws Digital Paper Pack Set" that is also available at her store.

I colored Polly and the dog with colored pencils.  I used a center step card, but put a diagonal spellbinder die cut on the center part.  I put green lace bows in each corner.  for my lace part.  Then I stamped two sentiments with Vintage Photo Distressing Ink.  One of the sentiments I hung with a ribbon, and put ribbon running across the bottom of the card.  So that takes care of the ribbon part.  Come on over to The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog and join in the fun.

I have entered in the following challenges


4 comments:

Marjo said...

Hi Christine,

This is so stinkin' cute! love it.
hugs, Marjo

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Too cute!! Love your fold and design!! Great coloring!

Anonymous said...

Hi there--thank you so much for following my blog. I'm returning the favor. Looking forward to being bloggie friends.

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew
See My Stamps

Tracy said...

Wonderful colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on Crafts
Hugs
Tracy